Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pretending To Like Hockey

I went to the local Irish Pub to watch yet another hockey game last night. That's TWO games in two weeks. I even kind of almost paid attention last night.

For awhile, "we" were actually winning 2-0.

This is Tina's sad face, as our beloved team (did you get the sarcasm there?) started to lose the game. They ended up losing 6-3.

I attempted to wear Canuck colours... unfortunately the colours are blue and green, not blue and red. I am a bad Canadian.

4 comments:

Niviarsiaq said...

Oooh! my sister plays hockey in Montana! I don't know much about sports but I hear it gets pretty rough. I don't think I could play a game like that! I used to do figure skating though!

Kati said...

I like the colours you're wearing!

Ida said...

CUTE BLOG! :]

Frock Around the Clock said...

Close enough with the colours! Haha red and blue work better together anyway :) x