Sunday, March 8, 2009

seven

This is not right. It doesn't snow it March. It snows maybe one week, tops, all year. But this year, we have had snow all winter. This is the third time that just as the snow has finally melted away, we get hit again. I just don't know what to say. I'm flabbergasted. It's March!


I hit up Le Chateau to see if they had these amazing leopard print tights that I fell in love with this morning at Hail Mary... and they did... and they were on sale 75% off. I also went to Ardene's and took advantage of the 5 for $10 deal, because I am a 12 year old girl at heart.

I have frequently been staring into the sun lately, wishing that I had a pair of sunglasses handy. Now I won't have to worry about being blinded when I sit on the patio at Starbucks.


I want to transform a blue T-shirt that I have, but I couldn't decided which ribbon to put on my sleeves, so I bought them both!


- Ellie

1 comment:

Mary said...

AHHHH WE ARE TIGHTS TWINS! I love it!
Can't wait to see you rock them!

PS: I'm on the east coast, and thankfully our snow from yesterday is mostly gone <3