Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To Belt or not to Belt...

I'll admit it. I love celebrity gossip, so I am an avid reader of Perez Hilton. Yesterday he posted a picture of Victoria Beckham in a cute little black outfit. Immediately my eyes zoomed in on the belt over the sweater. Personally, I am a fan of the look. At first, I thought Perez was too, but after re-reading the article, I realized he was talking about a completely different outfit. The phrase used to describe this look was "Fashion Disaster". Really?!?!? Okay, I get that a belt over the sweater isn't for everyone, but Disaster? What do you think?

The belt over the sweater look is something I've been wanting to try for a long time. I have a really cute vintage leapord cardigan that has been loved to death so it's started to lose it's shape and doesn't hang as nicely as it used to. I'm thinking the belt over the cardigan would help solve the problem since I'm just not ready to give it up yet.

-Ellie

No comments: