Tuesday, March 10, 2009

eleven

I don't know how I feel about me hair. I think it turned out how I imagined it. But, was I really going for Boring? At least I don't have to worry about colouring it again. Although, it definately needs some dimension.

I wore one of my favourite dresses today. It's so comfortable and whenever I wear it, I always get compliments from random strangers.








Dress: Smart Set
Tights: Ardene's ($2!!)
Bow: Ardene's
Necklace: Mexican Flea Market (also, Grad Gift from my Aunt)
Ring: Grandmother's jewellery box
Bracelet: Urban Planet
Earrings: Xmas gift from Tina

- Ellie

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Vibrant dress, though I wouldn't have worn it with those tights. I love the box in your hair though, so chic

x

Frock Around the Clock said...

Compliments from strangers are the best because they are not obliged to comment in any way so it does mean that they truly love it! I like your hair but my hair is boring - I've never dyed it so I'm probably not the best person to comment! :) x

Niviarsiaq said...

I like your hair, it looks very natural on you! I haven't had my nautral hair for such a long time. It's always darker or lighter or some other unnatural color (purple, pink, bright red). And I am a huge fan of that dress!!! like really, I love it!
About your last post with Posh, I don't think it's a fashion disaster at all! She looks great and this look really suits her. I think you could totally try the belted cardigan look. You could really pull it off!